QUARTER 3

Just to clarify I do not have access to my marketplace 6 game anymore hence the reason why this post will not include pictures.

Quarter 3

Now some of you might get this message
Consumer union Message:
"Your firm has selected the Traveller segment as the first target market. However, none of your brands meet the minimum requirements of this target segment. Therefore, Customer Union has not recommended any of your firm's brands for Traveller. You are advised to develop a new brand to better meet your target segment's needs."
Honestly at this stage this is saying your product is crap, but DON’T WORRY, there’s more quarters to fix this and I’ll admit even I got this message, why? I didn’t know what to do, hence why I’m helping you.

What to do:
Firstly compare your product to your competitors and identify where changes can be made, in places such as Brand Design, Pricing and Ad Design.
You can view this in the scores for each aspect, the higher the better. Once again compare with your competitors and try to make a brand better than theirs.
Once of your main skills that you need is to know how to conduct an competitor analysis.
You can measure how well these are doing in the following areas, Profitability, market demand and market share.
Profitability: How much you are selling, obviously if you have a low market demand and market share this will be reflected upon your profitability.
Market Demand: The demand there is for you product.
Market Share: Compared to your competitors, how much of the market you have acquired.

Also
-          Add sales staff to opened offices, you would need to open all offices so opening them earlier is recommended, however let me restate, in my game the game card score of the final quarter was only used for my mark hence the decrease In profit due to opening sales offices would not have mattered in my case.
-          Media placements









Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

Post a Comment

 
Top