This website has been created to educate and inform people particularly students on how I played the Marketplace6 game and achieved a score of 22/25 (HD).

This game was played for the the undergraduate course, Marketing Princples, in Australia

The game I played compromised 6 quarters.

Tips Include:
-Open all sales offices earlier
-Make brands and adds targeting all Segments
-Make 3 brands for each segment, minimum
-More brands = higher market share
-Increasing your price and offering a rebate is better then a cheaper price
-Not everyone goes through with the rebate - increasing profits
-The more money you invest in the game the higher results you will make e.g. add placements
-Put more sales force in (I put 14 in each city, I suppose this was a bit to high)

How ever for my game my score card of quarter 7 only was used to allocate my grade (Quarter 6 decisions).

Please note that I will be going a quarter futher to get the results for my decision I made for each quarter, For example, if I create a brand in quarter 2 I will get the scores I achieved by these decision from quarter 3.

Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

Post a Comment

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Utilizing the Facebook Marketplace you can sell, part with, purchase, ask or look for anything you need. marketplace

    ReplyDelete

 
Top